A couple thoughts on what wasn't announced. (Yet?)

- New features for Google Voice. It's not dead yet, right?

- Android-in-the-car: how well does it support all the different car-specific controls (e.g., music track skip buttons) and with secondary displays (between the gauges, heads-up displays, etc)? Given the similarity in feature set, will the phone-car interface be an actual standard? Also, what happens if you've got two phones in the car that are both paired. Who wins? Can they share? It's easy to imagine how lots of other in-car gadgets might want to get in on the screen-hijacking gravy train.

(And also notable, Tesla doesn't seem to be partnering with either Apple or Google. For an alpha-nerdmobile, it's a remarkable omission.)

- Grand unified task management. Android now lets you set reminders of various sorts. Will that ever integrate with Gmail's "Tasks" extension? What about multi-user shared things ("remind my wife to pick up X on the way home")? I've been playing lately with Trello, which has a remarkable amount of sophistication for shared task management, but of course it's not integrated with your email, your calendar, etc.

- Notifications that want to make noises. Now that notifications can get piped to your watch and/or your car, what should all the apps do that often want to accompany their notifications with noises? Today, each app has its own internal settings for these things. Uggh.

- Android TV vs. Chromecast seems awfully confusing, from a consumer perspective at any rate. Chromecast is certainly much easier to use, and the price is right. I figure Android TV would be perfect for the overly-complicated AV receiver market. It would also be great integrated into Bluray players. (Which aren't dead yet...)

- We see lots of Android-everywhere integration (with your ChromeOS, with your watch, with your car) but notable for its omission was integration with your Mac or Windows desktop or laptop.