I'm loving the 3 from what I've seen so far, although the center console stuff could get annoying. I'm not sure I'd be able to get used to a HUD, actually (if that's what they're announcing). I feel like that's an idea that sounds better than the reality of it.

Am I the only person who hates the roof? To be honest, I'm someone who owns a car with a sun roof and never opens the moon roof part because I hate sunlight. But it's weird to me that a car would give you no option BUT to have your rear passengers bathed in sunlight at all times. I'm trying to imagine the number of sun shades I'd need to put all over the roof to keep the sun out of my baby's face. I don't know, maybe I'm just not visualizing what it's like to be underneath that glass. I get that it allows for more headroom, but the cost seems like constant glare.

Other than that, I love this car, and wish I were in a position to be one of the hundreds of thousands of preorders. I love that Tesla is getting this popular, even in the face of such low gas prices. Although, it was nice of the oil industry to slightly raise those prices just after the announcement smile