On the Teac and driver issue: Teac supports these crazy high-bitrate audio schemes (96KHz, 24-bit and the weird DSD thing from SACD), and those in turn require a driver. I can confirm that, after installing their driver on my Mac, everything works exactly as you'd expect. This was more of an issue a few years ago, when Apple switched up how drivers worked and broke everybody's legacy MIDI drivers and all sorts of other things. Today, it's a non-issue. I can't speak for how well it works on a PC.

Other options: the NAD and Denon options weren't available back when I was shopping, but the NAD is certainly price-competitive with the Teac, while the Denon costs a good bit more. Poking around Amazon, another choice seems to be the PS Audio Sprout (Amazon link) which is notable for supporting turntables in addition to USB, Bluetooth, etc. According to the vendor's web site, the Sprout supports "Model specific 120VAC, or 230VAC 50 or 60Hz", so that seems to imply that there's some way to buy one that will work for you.

Oh, and here's a super-nerdy comparison of the Sprout to the Teac. This review notes that the newer Teac doesn't need a driver on a Mac but does need one on a PC. Sigh.