Originally Posted By: Dignan

Google has a way of going one direction, and then completely changing course mid-stream.

Apple does this too. Eg. just now, with the introduction of iOS 11, they killed off all 32-bit apps. Doesn't matter if there is no 64 bit alternative. Doesn't matter if you even paid for if x number of years ago. You can't use them anymore, period. And you can't stay with iOS 10 either, because sooner or later you'll need iOS 11 features for something and you'll be obligated to upgrade. Or stop receiving security updates, something like that. There simply is no escape.

I've read you're entire explanation, and I understand your frustration. I would be annoyed too. But I'm annoyed with Apple too and I still think that for for *my* specific type of use, I would be less annoyed with Android than with iOS. As said, I have no intention to ever buy a smart watch. I don't care for voice commands, be it Siri, Assistant or other.

So I'm still VERY curious to see what Google will release the next couple of days. Oh, and if their stuff will finally be available officially in Belgium. Because up to now you could only get it if you imported it yourself.