I'm going to start using ascii to describe all my JPEGS from now on. Don't want to take the chance that someone out there doesn't have the capability to parse a jpeg.

BTW, I specifically said I don't normally use excel. But don't chastise someone else who does. A spreadsheet has obvious advantages over a text file for many uses. And simply because Microsoft's spreadsheet program just happens to be the most popular it's a natural target - like everything else they do.

As tired as some people are of their "monopoly," I'm more tired of people bashing them because they think it's the "cool" thing to do.

Apart from poeple using any random flavour of unix, there are also people using MacOS 9 and earlier and many other operating systems. People still use ATARI ST's and Amigas.

I don't want to bash BSD or Linux, etc.. They're great for a specific purpose, but give me a break, would I ever consider them something to distribute mass-scale as a general computing platform? Not a chance. Everyone has their own ideas and pull in every which way, which doesn't make for a stable platform for the mass market.

And if you think Microsoft is something to fear, just be glad Apple didn't have the same opportunities/flukes - then you'd see what an IRON FIST in the computing world is like.

Bruno

Anyway, it's simple to export as text or html or whatever. And it's now been done.