Bringing back a classic seems to be the "in" thing to do. I think the price is too steep for a Ford and we'll have to see if they can deliver the goods when it comes to the total package.

I very much "get" the concept and the car. But, again, read the article linked in the first thread. BTW, if you look at my pic profile you'll also see another thing. The Candian flag. I dont' sit around talking about how great Canada "was" at hockey. You have to get out there and do something now. It's a shame Ford hasn't been able to do that. Chrysler has done the most to move the lumbersome giants from Detroit into the 21st century.

I'm not an enormous fan of Ferrari, but the Modena is one sweet automobile, in every incarnation. I'm sure it's destined to be in the shop far too many times like other Ferraris, but it's still a nice car on paper and in the flesh.

I don't think Ford will be losing money on the GT40 at $100K per. Not a chance. Even in the small production run. Has anyone bothered to find out if it has a DIN stereo (or better, double-DIN?)

My favourite daily-driver-capable sports cars (legal in NA) (none of which I own yet): Any Porsche 911 variant and Honda/Acura NSX.

Bruno