33, I wasn't knocking what you said about the F-150, I was just saying that equating sales to quality doesn't prove your point. They are actually solid trucks. Maybe because there are so many on the road with over 500,000 miles on them they just LOOK like crap cuz they are 20 years old!

Oh and Bitt, not a big deal but it is GMAC.

edit: And about the only thing you can say bad about the original GT-40 is that it may have copied off of the Ferraris of the time in shape. Did the Shelby 427 (not the AC Cobra) come out before or after?

There is actually an interesting article about how J Mays and the other designers had trouble making the new GT-40 retain the old shape cues yet still be aerodynamic. The original one was designed before wind tunnel testing was in wide use. They just "eyed" it.

100 units not enough to help Ford's brand image?!? You really see THAT many Vipers on the roads? All it takes is a couple and then just put it in every ad. Notice how the Viper is even in Dodge Stratus models?

For the record, I'm only 26, but I appreciate the old Cobra's, the GT-40, the old Jag's and Astons (thank James Bond for that one!), the Stingray Vettes, etc etc.