I'm *ALWAYS* on INFO TRACK. And this lockup happens at least once every two days with B11. It happened once or twice (ever) with b7.

And I do have this exact, very same, lockup. not any other lockup. not the relative of this lockup, nor a friend. This very same lockup. (It's possible for it to be in multiple players at once, believe it or not )

Anyway, pressing the CANCEL button first hasn't done anything when I've tried it. On second thought, that's not exactly true. It was probably the second button I pressed. Because I didn't know the player had stopped responding to buttons until after I had pressed the first "other" button.

I was pretty sure that with b7 I had this happen at least once without Hijack. But I've been running Hijack as this problem has increased frequency. Can anyone else confirm these lockups without Hijack installed?

And it doesn't take any special input or access to make the player lock. It happens while I'm just driving along not pressing anything. I'll try skipping to the next track and will notice I can't. Simple as that.

Bruno