You're too kind! Thanks to Trevor for E-mailing me (and slothy for keeping on my ass about this). I've been reading this list for the past few days, and I've enjoyed the interesting posts. I decided a couple days ago to give the Empeg a free license for Tremor, but I wanted to see if anyone would e-mail me about it first.

As far as buying me a pint, I appreciate the offer, but I'd rather you purchase a pint for my developers... Go to the pub, ask how much a pint of Guinness is, come back home and paypal that amount to [email protected].

From a business point of view, there's no way we're going to be able to make money on the Empeg. It's not available, no one's going to give us money for the decoder. On the other hand, there are about 4,000 people out there who are using them, and if we can give a little support to a big group of friendly people who like music and want to get more out of their hardware, why not make it available?

You guys rock. I hope we can get the decoder working for you ASAP. Thanks for the opportunity!