As I played a bit with my new Riocar and could after a long waiting (wanted the player since 2000) practice the things, I've read all the time on riocar.org ;-)

No I've noticed one fact(?), I'm aren't happy with it: I usually organise my MP3s with Filenames and Directory Structures, instead of MP3 Tags. -Mediaplayer 6 displays the this, so does my RioVolt Discman Player - But not the Riocar! :-(
I do very prefer to navigate with Directories/Filenames, instead of Tags...

After reading a bit here and on riocar.org, I don't have much hope left, but still want to ask: Is there a way to store the Files in Directory-Trees and display these and the Filenames?
I know about the Tag&Rename, ... Programs, but still would like to navigate with Directories/Filenames...

second question: I read a lot of uploading the Files via FTP.
I can access the HTTP/FTP server, but I do nowhere find the files, just something like I expect them to be, but these are files named with <FID> and have a size of about 44KBs (putted all together I get the correct size of the files on it?).
So can I upload the Files on the player correctly without using any tool (this would be a great advantage)? If yes, how?

Thanks to all! ;-)