In reply to:

As to the implication of Bush being dumb

He also did Cocaine, can't speak, and he was doing the pledge of allegiance, and told every to hold their right hand up in the air. All the new us citizens looked at him like he was crazy. So I would also, like to agree that he is one of the dumbest presidents we have ever had. He just got lucky and has a high Approval rating because most of the USA are also crack heads. (except for members of this board )

As for ms products, my company runs a lot of windows servers. We have multiple win2k servers that run for over 200days, and only have to be rebooted because of a little moving around of servers. The only thing that annoys me with Microsoft is how many security bugs their software has, but hopefully sp3 might fix some of those problems… doubt it highly. My Workstation runs XP, i leave this thing running for usally about a week with no a single problem. Usally i have over 30 IE windows open, visualstudio.net, photoshop, emplode, Outlook XP, works, aim, msn, nav, plus many other programs. Without a single problem!

I liked the idea congress had to make software companies finically responsible for security glitches within their software.

Anyway, that’s just my option, I could be wrong!