Hi Justin,

I did it around 5 months ago. I'm very happy I did it. I bought a iBook (one of the new Pearl ones). I couldn't help to fall in love with it's beauty and the OS X aqua graphics. I haven't had any single problem since then. Everything works great (am I lucky?). Of course leaving the Windows world is not 100% possible but I use my iBook for almost everything 97% of the time. There are much more software than you think for it. The Apple community is great and a much more possitive atmosphere than the windows one, apple users love their Macs and their software and our proud of them. Can you imagine a world without a Registry? Without DLL's? Withone [censored] Visal Basic software? Without bad programed Service Packs? Without XP? without ugly beige boxes? without virus? a world full of creativity and exclusivity? the list of adventeges vs windows is endless. Quantity does not mean quality! yes there is more software for windows but the quality of apple software in general is just better and does what counts at the end of the day.