OK... Maybe what I'm asking for is avialable or doable or whatever. But here we go...

I got a Rio Receiver a bit ago and finally got all working with Jreceiver (and Trio). Well, the Jreceiver server does some things I REALLY like and would love to have the interface to the Empeg do the same.... I have a LARGE music collection (31,000 songs or so) all on an external hard drive. Well, as I'm always getting new music, it does a search every morning at 5AM for new music and adds it to the database. Having a database of available songs to send to the empeg would be nice... but the new RIO Music Manager (used by the Karma, Riot, etc.) does something I like also... On sync, it will replace a percentage of what is on the player with new music and you can customize how it fills the player up.

SO, what I'd like to see if doable is to have a database available to choose music to send to the Empeg and then when you sync the player, it will automatically download possibly the newest additions to the databse as well items as it does now...

Is this possible? If so... I'd LOVE that option

Jemmi