It *IS* an unopened unit. And it does have FULL warranty coverage. The warranty coverage ends at the original purchase date however. All potential buyers should email prior to auction close for more details. Thusfar, everyone who has emailed knows what the empeg is and knows that they were all sold-out by the end of last year (through SB). Should I have been a bit more careful when changing the few things in the original auction HTML? Yes, I missed a few things. I don't think it's a big issue here and I believe the interested parties are all clear on that matter.

If for some reason a winning bidder does not want to complete the sale for these reasons, then I will not force them to pay. I won't leave negative feedback and we'll just agree not to complete the auction. Simple. I re-list, as mentioned, and this time, buy-it-now goes to $799.

I doubt very much that anyone willing to sell units over the next 6 months will have a hard time selling NEW units for about $1000. if people would stop low-balling the price, we'd be over that resale value right now.

But, bottom line.. Do you buy from some joker with 0 feedback with no clear origin for their player? Or do you buy one from a long-time BBS member who can provide the serial number which David or Rob will verify?

Bruno