I'll go out on a limb here, I like the logo. And I can't wait to get my Marlboro tent I sent away for last month

You're not out on a limb. You're just saying what you think.

I want to say that I don't want to succumb to generalizations. I remember some pleasurable aspects of smoking. And there are folks out there who thoroughly enjoy smoking, who are glad that PM invented Marlboros, and who will never in 110 years experience the really shitty, painful things that make tobacco/cigarettes such an evil, evil thing.

[rant] It's fine to promote drinking, which kills quite a few people from complications and drunk drivers but god forbid we be allowed to smoke.

I wouldn't dispute the adverse health effects of excessive drinking or negligent intoxication, but they aren't obligatorily tied to beer/wine/spirits. Also, we're finding that a glass of wine/beer with dinner can be outright good for you, something that I don't think will ever be said about cigarettes!

I for one quit going to baseball games when they banned smoking in the seats at an outdoor stadium. It was ok for the jerks next to be to be insulting and drunk and knock beers on me but I sure wasn't allowed to offend them by smoking next to them.

Uh, two wrongs don't make a right or something like that? It was *not* OK for them to knock beers on you. You may be mildly interested to know that I stomped out of the last baseball game I ever attended (in 1992) after having a drunken yahoo tip a super-size beer doen my back. I considered starting a fistfight or having he and his two drunken cronies arrested, but then I said "Naw, who needs the frickin' Mariners?". I don't think I'd fare very well in the presence of football hooligans!

'Tis the exceptional fellow who lies awake at night thinking of his successes.