I just bought a Samsung VGA panel for my parents. I'm using it right now as I've yet to deliver their machine. The whole machine was built quite cheaply as well. I went the Celeron route for them and built on an Aopen MX4B (MicroATX) mobo in an Aopen H340 slim desktop case. Had to use a low-profile video card but everything else (LAN, sound, etc..) is built into the mobo. 40GB IBM drive, 256MB of DDR RAM (too bad I wasn't paying PC133 prices).

They've yet to see the system but I'm sure they'll be happy with it. Everything's black to match, including keyboard (Compaq with 7 extra top soft buttons, USB) and mouse (logitech optical - had to pay a premium to get it in black - MS optical is nicer and cheaper, IMO)

And for myself, I've built a cheap, but not so cheap, Shuttle system (SS51G) - my living room/TV system. It'll probably have a RADEON 9700 All In Wonder in it when done (using built-in SIS right now). I'm really pleased with the whole Shuttle experience - I've become extremely tired of the mid-tower format.