Hey, where's espresso?

When it comes to coffee, I am not a racist . There are many ways of making good brew, but many more ways to spoil it. I generally enjoy these (but consider only first two 'real coffee'):

• Espresso and varieties (sometimes very short, strong and black, sometimes cappuccino, but sprinkled with cocoa, for goodness sake, not cinnamon!)
  • 'Turkish' (as we call it; one puts finely groung freshly roasted coffe and some sugar in thin-waled vessel (preferrably made of copper) and heats them untill sugar just begins to caramelize, then pours boiling water over it and brings everything to boil once or twice; let the stuff settle for a minute, perhaps carefully adding a few drops of cold water which promotes setling of grounds) Hint: don't use term 'Turkish coffee' when ordering this when on vacation in Larnaka, Cyprus
  • Instant, but only some of Nestle varieties. I have tried Jacobs, Maxell and countless others, but only Nestle bears any resemblance to real coffee
  • Nutritious stuff Austrians call coffee; one will find, obviously, lots of cream there, but don't be surprised at beaten eggs or even stranger things. Not coffee, really, more of liquid cake...
  • Anything alse containing caffeine will do, with cream and brown sugar
  • _________________________
    Dragi "Bonzi" Raos Q#5196 MkII #080000376, 18GB green MkIIa #040103247, 60GB blue