Greetings!

I hope they don't also. I expect that they won't.

However, having seen the Sonic Blue Store (no relation to the folks @ empeg specifically), nothing would surprise me.

I have been fortunate to actually have success dealing with their store support in the past - my orders have all been complete, accurate and price guarantees honored. But, if this board is a valid sampling, I am one of the very few that can say this.

Trust me, being a fish in an autonomous unit inside another autonomous unit inside a rather large (even after multiple spinoffs) company, I know exactly what you mean about big business being less likely to actively try to <expletive deleted> a customer. But the sheer inertia and confusion involved with that kind of big business can make it very unresponsive to individuals.

I don't think anyone here is really out to get Sonic Blue. Well, maybe their e-store, since many others have had difficulties with them in the past. But on that 1 in 1,000,000 chance that they actually ship the units, it can't hurt to put in the request. Kind of like buying a lottery ticket - you know that you will not win, but people do it anyway.