Okay. I am calling with one of my two order numbers to see what they tell me. More to follow in an edit. I have already spent the first cycle of hold time and spoken to a live person, so I hope to have more data, propaganda, confusion, smoke and/or mirrors soon.

Edit 1: They couldn't find my order number either, but they are at least looking for it. On hold for another cycle. More to follow.

Edit 2: They still couldn't find it. They took a little extra data (email address, product ordered, contact information) and are "escalating it" to their order processing department. I am supposed to receive the results of that query within 24-48 hours by email. At this point, I would assume that all orders taken for the Rio Central are in a strange "limbo" state - not on their system. As I hear more, I will post it.

Note: I only gave them one of my two order numbers, in case they decide to cancel that order number. But, given the weird state these are in, I still really doubt that any will reach shipping...

Edited by pgrzelak (05/05/2003 11:26)