Having completed school, I am now going to take a more aggressive approach towards finding new employment. While I'm generally okay with my current job, I don't feel that my current position is allowing me to reach my potential.

So the first step is polishing up the ol' resume, and I've spent some time doing that in the last couple days. I figured I'd post a link here to get some constructive criticism before I start sending it out to would-be employers. It's been a few years since I've done this, so I'm a little rusty.

Incidentally, I have toyed with the idea of a more "Monster-like" resume where I list the skill level, number of years, and last time used for each of my skills, but it ended up taking up way too much of the resume, and I didn't have anything left for my work experience. Does anyone use that kind of resume? I figure I'll just list the skills, and if they want to know expertise level of each of them, they can ask.. Is it better to have that kind of detailed information on the resume, at the expense of listing work experience?

Well, anyway, if you consider yourself an accomplished resume writer, and you've got a few minutes, take a look at my resume at http://www.tonyc.org/resume.html and let me know what you think. Don't hold back, feel free to criticize anything, from the grammar, to the formatting, to the content itself. Nothing is sacred, I'll junk the entire thing if I have to in order to get something that works better when I go to send these out.

Thanks for any and all help.