Hmmm, first reaction is nothing really stands outs. Unless required to limit your resume to one page, I would lengthen it to two pages and use white space to offset what you want to be asked about in an interview.

I'd have to say leave off the objective also and include an objective or reasons you're applying in a cover letter. In place of an objective, you can include a personal summary but its not necessary. I would suggest tailoring your skills section to match the job that you are applying for. Cut down on the skills listed and explain exactly how proficient you are with a relevant technology that is needed for the job. If you are applying for a specific job, play up any relevant skills in your experience section also.

The biggest thing we used to coach folks on when we were doing campus recruiting was to highlight the things that made you different and valuable and play down or exclude the things that made you the same. The rule of thumb is only include it if you can really sell yourself with it.

I'd change the Vanguard security role to "Responsible for web site security for 2 million shareholders including:
Designing, developing, and maintaining software for security, authentication, authorization, and encryption
etc...

If you have them, numbers to show size are very helpful. For instance, Initiated design and code reviews of technical architecture and infrastructure services that resulted in a 5% decrease in defects

You just finished a Master program but did not include grades. I would ask in an interview what your grades were if you didn't include them.

Did you get your Master's while working full time at Vanguard? If so, I'd make mention of that.