Actualy, one of the empeg guys mentioned it on slashdot. I just didn't want to be the first. Mschrag is writing the java applet that comes up when you go to the web interface, and it's all based on the Jemplode code.

I deduced that a couple of months ago. Rob and Mike between them dropped a subtle hint. I can't believe that no-one else here picked up on it, especially since we've previously suggested to Mike that making JEmplode a java applet would be very useful for the empeg. Collaborating evidence came when Roger mentioned that the 'rid' tag that had been implemented in the v3a3 schema was for Rio Music Manager and JEmplodes use - JEmplode doesn't yet support it in any publicly released version, even though Roger stated that JEmplode did support it. I figured that there was a non-released version being actively worked on to compliment the Rio Music Manager software, which had already been acknowledged as being part of the Karma package.

We now return to your regular programming (cheap ReplayTVs). This BBS software needs an "Off-Topic Skip" button.