Long and short of it is that my network was working fine, and today i tried to add a Netgear Wireless Router to the mix, and now part of it doesn't work despite my best efforts. In the place of the new router, i used to have a linux based pc router, and another Netgear access point on the switch. As i said, everything worked fine. Here's what the layout is now:

Now what i'm seeing is this:
Everything works fine on the side of the FS108 switch. No problems there. Everything can get online. I can ping the ME102 access point from this side just fine, but can't ping anything beyond it.

The wireless laptop works fine.

Everything on the hub side (over the wireless), can't see past the ME102 AP to the router, but they can ping the ME102 AP and each other just fine. Nothing on this side can get online.

I've quadrillion checked all of the access point settings and router settings. The SSID, WEP Keys, and everything else are fine.

I'm hoping there's just a huge flaw in the way i set this up. Will the slimp3 be able to see it's server on the switch? Is there a simple rearrangement that i can do to make this all work? Or am i going to have to put the other access point on the switch so the wireless side will work again, thus defeating the reason i got the wireless router?

PLEASE help! I'm at my wits end with this one.

Attachments
175762-network_layout.jpg (123 downloads)