Greetings!

There are quite a few threads that have been opened about the Karma. Reading through, I see only two people who have actually received a purchased, (early) production one. One person was extremely happy with it, found a problem or two, and reported it. The other has found a large number of problems, is extremely dissatisfied and has pointed out some very serious problems with their unit and with inconsistancies with the sales docs.

Now, I am on the beta team, so my opinions are biased by previous experience with the device. I would just ask the following:

a) Let's keep this civil. There is a lot of crossposting to various forums out there, and the information is becoming very fragmented.

b) Let's keep a list of complaints and comments in a form that can be passed on to Rio (well, DNNA). This way, they can be used to improve the Karma.

c) If you are happy with your Karma, keep it. If you are not happy with your Karma, return it. If you do not have a Karma yet, weigh both users' experience accordingly when you decide if you want one. If possible, try to see one in person before you buy.

d) Be patient. A lot of people went through a lot of work to make the Karma what it is today. For better or worse. Everyone's feedback will be looked at and used to try to make the Karma better.

e) Everyone has an opinion. Mine is not more valid than anyone elses. But yours is no more valid than mine. Shouting about it will not help anyone.

Thank you.

PS - Feel free to flame me if you want - I don't care.