So far I like mine. It has a lot more features then my 1st gen ipod. The docking station is very nice since it makes it easy to play stuff from it on my amplifier (I know later ipods have this but mine doesn't). The DJ settings look very nice even though I haven't had a chance to use them much yet. Sent files to it over ethernet which works fine even through RMM or the Karma (not sure which) don't autofind each other. However, when it is in the dock I would like to be able to control it from my laptop - it's a pain to have to get up to change tracks if I don't like what is playing.

Bookmarks are great to have. I listen to a lot of audiobook type stuff as well and so bookmarks are great. I do think that there should be a way to update a bookmark off the "now playing" menu. Going all the way back to the main menu is cumbersome IMO.

I have no problems with the size however rio does need to explain why the posted specs are wrong. I would like to see some kind of belt clip for it and a remote.

The interface takes a little getting used to but I don't find it confusing at all.

The Karma does not look anywhere near as "sleak" as the ipod which I think is going to hurt it. It does lack the simplicity of the ipod however it does so much more that I think it is a good tradeoff.

I would also like to see (and maybe it is there and I haven't found it yet) the "tweak playlist" options like on the empeg where you can quickly do "add another by same artist", etc.

All in all, very much better then my 1st gen ipod and I am very pleased. Good work guys.