I rechecked the wiring. The rca aux inputs are going to the proper places. I also checked the continuity between the right and left channels just to be sure they werent touching. There is no problem there. I also put my spare player into my truck to test that one out running 1.02. It does the same thing. I get proper stereo separation when playing mp3s, so I know that my truck is wired up right...

I notice that when I hook my cd player up to rca auxiliary channel on my mk2a (2.0 final), it shows both level meters going up and down on the screen wether I plug into the right or left rca aux inputs. I think that the player is doing this internally.

Is it possible that if the player only sees the left channel attached, that it will go into "mono mode" and sent it to both and that it wont go into "stereo mode" until both channels are attached???

Is it possible that I am the only one that ever noticed this? I don't think many people would have only hooked up one channel at a time, I would assume most people hooked them both up and then tested it, in which case, not many people would have noticed it...

From what I can see, both of my players are doing it and it's not my sled, so I can only guess its internal and now I'm not sure what to do...

thinfourth, thank you for confirming that it's not only me that suffers from this issue.