Yes, much like Jerry, I need something to tow my stuff.

Some of you may feel the same way I do. My girlfriend is able to carry around an obscene amount of stuff, while I'm trying to think of a place to put my phone, wallet, and keys.

I don't know how many of you are like me, but I can't stand having much at all in my pockets. I don't carry a single thing in my back pockets (I've never put my wallet there), and when I'm sitting down I always take my wallet and put it on a table or something. I just get incredibly uncomfortable. Hell, when I go to a restaurant with friends or something, they make fun of me because half of my side of the table is taken up by my keys, phone, wallet, watch, and whatever else is with me.

So what's the solution? I suppose its a "european carry-all," like on Seinfeld. Here we see the problem, though. Guys don't want purses. Well, straight ones usually don't

So does anyone have any suggestions? Basically, I want something big enough to fit my phone, its foldable keyboard, a camera, and maybe some other stuff. But it can't look like a purse. What would you guys suggest?

"Hey Silvio, look at Jerry here, prancing around in his coat with his purse. Yup, he's a dandy. He's a real fancy boy!"