As far as me, right now, I'm leaning towards Dean because of his outspoken denouncement of GWB, but most of the others are on that bandwagon now, too. Clark intrigues me, but I'm not sure if he has the experience to do the job. In some ways, he might have more than the rest. I also have this paranoid fear that if he got elected, he'll tell us he was lying all along and go back(?) to being a Republican.

But I have problems with Dean, too. I don't like his fiscal platform, for one. He also might be a little hotheaded to be good in the diplomatic arena, which I feel will be very important for our next president.

Edwards is possibly in the running for me, as is Kerry, I suppose. Lieberman is a Republican, as far as I can figure. Braun is a black woman and will simply not win a national election, so, as much as I hate to say it, she's not worth my time to really investigate. Kucinich is in the same boat for different reasons, but I do like his ideas in general. He's the truly different candidate, which I like. Gephardt has run too many times already and gotten shot down. I didn't really like him then, either. And, come on, Sharpton's just a joke. Regardless, I wouldn't want a minister in office, even moreso these days. (And Bob Graham is just a freak.)

So I haven't voted because I don't yet know.