I have also not paid enough attention and read up enough but for the moment (and likely in the end), I pick Clark. Based on what I've seen in the past, I now tend to vote, well, I guess you'd say I vote for character. But it's more than that. I can't really explain it.

I watched some of a recent debate and I just couldn't watch the whole thing. This is because "it seems that most of the candidates are again fairly politicianly" is an understatement. You are correct, and if you had watched live you would have thought even more so. There were no responses, only "I was the first to say 'blah blah', and I charge all my colleagues to do the same." I swear that was the exact type of response they all had, and nobody had anything else to say. I can't remember if Clark was in this one I was watching, though. I didn't see his response to any of the questions, if he was. I just got more and more disgusted with all of them.

So that's about it. I'm sick of the politicians, Republican and Democrat. I look for the people who aren't behaving that way, and in watching a CNN interview with Clark, his repsonses just seemed different from all the rest. That's why I'm not going to go into policies here and what-not. From what I've seen in this Democrat mess it doesn't seem to matter, particularly when there are 10 candidates vying for the nomination.

ps-come on, people. respect Bitt's wishes. I'm willing to believe that there's someone out there who would actually vote for Sharpton, but you've got to respond and say why if you're going to do something so crazy!