Schofiel,
I didn't mean to ignore your request for mail; I was gauging response to the "lowest common denominator".

All,
I have an idea. Let's work out an outline. Schofiel draws up a draft and posts it here -- along with a hard/fast cut date. Everyone interested reads it, responds in direct email (to schofiel) as to things that seem to be missing. Schofiel compiles this information and provides updated postings (here) of the outline on a subjective, as-needed basis until the cut date is reached. Once reached we each take on chunks of the outline (by posting here as to what we'd commit to) -- with responsibility for answering the questions we take on. Selection of chunks would be first come/first choice. As we complete pieces we send them to schofiel who compiles the information whilst working on his own chunks.

In this way we'd all help out, no one person would bear the burden, the FAQ would get done that much faster, and our names would be immortalized as contributors to the FAQ, itself. *smirk*

I'm game -- no one person should bear the load of such a large task... Anyone else willing???

-- Bleys

"If you would judge, understand." -- Seneca