Paul - I FINALLY decided to install TRio using JReceiver last night. First off your interface is absolutely awesome. It actually seems more responsive then when I had them streaming off of the HSX-109. It is a very intuitive interface. I've been waiting for features such as streaming to multiple receivers simultaneously, internet radio, the ability to scroll through a playlist, adding tunes to what is now playing, etc...

I'm usingr TRio 1.4 Alpha 3, Jreceiver 0.2.5 and Audio Receiver Manager 1.03 on a Windows XP box with a linksys dsl router that is also handling my dhcp. A couple of things though... First is I can't get radio streaming to work on the receivers and although I'm not sure if it's related, my home network seems to have slowed noticeably when surfing the internet. Last night I actually couldn't connect to my ppoe dsl connection. Another issue is when switching to "Radio" mode the receiver sometimes gets stuck there forcing me to pull the plug. Basically when you highlight "Mode: Radio" and click on it the radio station will appear again.

As I said I just started playing with both jrec and trio last night so I definately need to play with it some more.