OK, here is what I have done and some comments... I am sure there are some things i am missing AND the Last Post link needs to loose the bold somehow... It looks better with no bold.

Anyhoo here are the changes and suggestions:

General Comments

Not a big deal but the following has implications whereas the first line of the thread list is the same color as the header line:
- The class called lighttable has a dark background
- The class called darktable has a light background
- The class called newlighttable has a dark background
- The class called newdarktable has a light background

Some of the Quick links and Addon links at the top are empeg specific. A little confusing when searching for a Karma dock or some other accessory for other Rio devices. Maybe make a general Quick Links then Specific Addon lists like empeg Addon: and Karma Addon: and Rio Receiver/Central Addon: MAYBE???

HTML suggestions

- Reduce cellpadding from 3 to 2 for all tables with class="tableborders". This will make the border around the main tables a little smaller...

<table class="tableborders" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" width="100%"> TO
<table class="tableborders" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%">

CSS changes

- Changed these classes to repair white backgrounds on new thread list.

.newlighttable {
background: #515174;
font-weight: bold;
}
.newdarktable {
background: #636380;
font-weight: bold;
}

- Added new CSS class .navigation that was specified for navigation table. Does nothing right now!!! But I changed color for navigation table by changing background color for class .tablesurround

.navigation {}
.tablesurround { background:#444466;}

- Changed class .newsubjecttable. This is for new subjects that used to be white.

.newsubjecttable {
background: #515174;
}

- Moved the following to a more appropriate location to 'clean up' the CSS document a little

.pollcolor {
background: #000000;
}
.modcolumn {
background: #000000;
color: #ffc000;
}

--------------------------end CSS--------------

Sean in NC

Attachments
224256-empeg.css (61 downloads)