::gasps while looking at reply page:: Ok, that's just a little shock to the system after seeing Tony's simplification.

I vote for Tony's CSS (if... that was a CSS he did, and not just a Photoshopped image of the BBS page...). The simplification is great.
(woah, no word wrapping in reply... a user preference maybe? i'll have to check).

Are there any planned changes to the lists of posts? ie: setting the "new post indicator" to be an orange icon on the left instead of making the whole thing shaded white (though the shading isn't so bad).

And any planned changes to viewing threads themselves? ie: setting the "new post indicator" to be the orange left icon instead of the white shading, as above. And removing the "new"

Lastly, any planned changes to the reply page? ie: remove all icons, instant icons, instant code, color, etc?

Stupid me, I hope these aren't all user options that I didn't "RTFM" and check first.