I guess I spoke too soon. After rebooting I found I had the standard 'no mounting of drive 1' problem I had before. So I have gotten really good at fixing this problem even though it keeps corrupting my database oh well. :-)

Here is the upside. I flashed the system and installed the installhdb.sh which went in fine. I selected the option to NOT have displayserver start up automatically which doesn't mess with the init scripts. Rebooted and ran displayserver and it seems to be kicking over now with full link-through downloading. I am going to try and re-do the tar download because I think the reason it stopped at 3.99 before is because I have about 8 Gig on the system split between the two disks so far and 4 Gig would be what is on /drive0. I will let you know the progress of this in a couple of hours.

Some things I noticed during this whole process and some questions I had:

installhdc.sh: Can you check and make sure that once you set /drive1 to hdc that the boot script mounts it at hdc? A quick look at the init script after install suggested that it was trying to be mounted as hdb which would be inconsistant with the script function.

Both installs: Check the init file you lay down for autostart because it doesn't seem to be mounting /drive1 automatically which causes the problems. If I run into probs again, I will find the error code to send to you.

Question: Is there a better way for us to post bugs like this to you or do you not mind that we are posting them to the BBS?

Thanks for all your work!!!!

Greg