Yup, you can only get OTA digital channels, no analog. For me, this is mostly a good thing. My PBS station only does its fund drives on its analog channel, while sending through the national PBS-HD signal, unscathed. Most of the other channels are just standard def that's been up-converted, except for the occasional prime-time HD signal. One nice benefit, for me, is that channel 2's tower is apparently far away from me and has the longest wavelength, which my antenna doesn't do very well. Analog reception is piss poor, but their digital channel is a higher UHF frequency and comes in loud and clear.

I dropped the local channels I'd been getting from the satellite and started paying for the "HD package" which includes ESPN-HD, Discovery-HD, Bravo-HD, and HDNet. Discovery and Bravo have some eye candy, but repeat the same shows over and over. HDNet is actually pretty good, although their movie selection is a little offbeat. HBO-HD is great, although I was surprised to see that many of the shows are HD but 4:3. Movies are always 16:9.

Amusing or annoying, the "local channels" from the satellite are still listed next to the OTA local channels. So, I have channel 13 (unsubscribed), and 13-1, 13-2, and 13-3 (OTA). It sometimes gets confusing.