What is going on???? This really is quite bizarre. I feel like one of those background people in the movies, and I'm just sitting at the bar when the action comes bursting through the front window.

I know my place. I'm pretty much useless in the forums here as a source of help when compared to the helpful people here. As such, I never read the other forums anymore because I can be of no help, and I've been content with my empeg for...oh...4.5 years. So I'm fine with just reading the Off Topic forum and getting help from the wonderful people here.

Imagine my surprise when, having been here every day, I suddenly see this stuff about how the BBS is in decline, everyone here is mean and unhelpful, and everyone is suddenly mad at Mark!

This message board is my most frequent stop on the web. I keep a tab open in Firefox all day long, and refresh dozens of times a day, and not just because I frequently have a question out there, but because I enjoy reading the threads here because they're actual conversations.

We're as strong as ever, people!