I for one am mainly a lurker, but I feel some strong attachment to several of you people, none of whom I've ever actually met. I must say that it literally scares me that something could happen to this board. This is the ONLY BBS I'm a member of, and likely will be the only one in the foreseeable future. I must say, I haven't been able to check nearly as often in the recent past due to some personal problems so I have -=NO=- clue what everyone is upset about. It hurts me to see people that I respect angry at each other. I wouldn't know what to do if it weren't for the help of those on this board.

Mark, no matter what I owe you too much to ever be upset with you. (especially since I don't know why people are upset). But I want you to know that I think fondly of you at LEAST twice a day. (When I get in my car to and from work ) PLease know that you are certainly appreciated here.

As to the other aggrieved party, I don't even know who it is, but I can honestly say that there is no-one on this board that I wish weren't here.

Anyway, I'll quit dribbling on about nothing and start lurking again.