Quote:
how well the colors match the original (empeg/rio) replacement lenses

<edit>Mataglap makes a good point. The photos on the website are of the original factory anti-reflective blue lens, since this color is currently not sold by Filener. People with the Filener rainbow gell kit could probably create this color with one or two gells, though.</edit>

Thanks for the reminder. The only Darkstorm lenses I have are dark green and fluorescent green, so I can only help that much. I can photograph the buttons with the factory lenses and post them in the Gallery. I should also post my night pics and the stealth-mode set at night regarding light leakage.

For now, you can check this post where I showed the factory lenses against the color swatches. And, for comparison, this post where I showed the Filener lenses against the same color swatches. The colors, brightness, and contrast in the photos are unmodified (probably because the nice white from the knob LEDs gave the camera a good white balance).

Edited by FireFox31 (01/07/2005 00:08)