To answer all of your color and lighting questions, I have updated the gallery at the Greenlights website. Now it displays the seven stock colors in a grid showing them lit in the dark, lit in the daylight, and unlit in (somewhat strong) daylight. If you'd like to see any more photos, please let me know.

You can click on any photo to see a high resolution image in a new window. You can leave that new window open since clicking multiple pictures will reuse that window (instead of opening tons of windows).

Stay tuned because I have some more photos to post and some fun ideas still to photograph. New photos include "matchups" of diffrent colors and a preview of the rare "dark sets" which received too much dye during the manufacturing process.

The usual notes: The "dark, in-dash" green was hue-shifted in Photoshop because my camera made it look terribly blue-ish. No, the "dark, in-dash" crystal isn't out of focus; its using the anti-reflective clear lens.

loren: To see the bleed around the Stealth-Mode Set in the dark, view the image and turn your monitor brightness all the way up. You should see a tiny illumination of the IR board, but no bleed from the directional buttons. There's more excess glow from the VFD (smoke lens, in the picture).