Just spoke with the management at Boulevard, and I'm about to go down there to work out the details of our meeting on the 3rd.

I'm going to ask him to ensure that we have power outside for our toys, which he seems open to, and he is suggesting that he have sandwich-ey and salad-y kinds of stuff available for us. Of course, this means that there will be a small charge for such foods. I'm going to assume that everyone is ok with that. I'll make sure its a fair deal for us. If anyone is vehemently opposed to this, please send me an email...

We discussed our action plans in the case of good or foul weather, and he says that if it's raining, he'll have the fireplaces cranked up for us inside...

I'm excited that this thing is coming together. I was afraid that our large group (22 so far) would put them off since they get pretty busy on the weekends, but they are cool with it.

For those of you that might attend that haven't spoke up, please do so quickly so that I can give them a more accurate estimate of our numbers.

I'm headed down there now. I'll give you an update when I get back.

- Jon