Quote:
The first one, however, is what you missed at the beginning of the second movie. Are you sure you only missed five minutes?

I guess the White Plains IMAX starts the movie at the time printed on the ticket then. I would have sworn it was between 12:40 and 12:45 when we walked into the theatre, but between the three cosmos (to get me through the sea of shrieking snotminers to my harry potter book), the endorphins and the pain, I could be wrong.

Quote:
Hey, there's a thought. That film would be rather cool to watch under the influence. That, and Oz.*

(* I've done "The Wall", too creepy to watch under the influence.)

I saw basically 1989 - late 2000 under the influence of one thing or another if I wasn't behind the wheel of a car. Sobreity was waaaayyy creepier in the beginning than anything I'd watched , real or staged (including those three films).

Quote:
but that doesn't help with the clothes shops

No, instantly making that connection just proves I've spent too much of my time unemployed shopping.

"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." -Susan B Anthony