Store stayed up for 4 whole days before it came crashing down again today. I had a conference call from 4 people in our store planning department, which is very out of protocol since they should have talked to my supervisor, and one of the questions they asked me was I a certified low voltage electrician. I felt like asking them what planet were they from to think that I would be especially working as a field tech for the wages I get paid. I told them no and they said they felt they should have one come check things out and I agreed, 5 months ago they should have. They were surprised to here that the problems started in October, they thought it had been going on since August and I felt like telling them thanks for waiting so long to get their heads out of their asses to do something. My department is trying to bill them for all of the equipment gone through and all of my hours at that store. What a fricking mess that doesn't seem like it's going to end before we burn the store down so they have to rebuild it and redo all of the wiring.

PS: I told my bosses today that when we get back from the spa we are going to need months of therapy for post-traumatic stress syndrome.

Edited by Laura (02/03/2006 02:41)

MKI #017/90

whatever