Damnit I had this all typed up and then the BBS at my post!

So thanks for the tips guys. I'm super close but I can't seem to get it to look just right. This is the page I'm testing with. Here is the code I'm using for the SWF:

<div id="pic">
<object
codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=4,0,2,0"
classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000"
align="right" height="199" hspace="400"
vspace="122" width="589"><param name="movie"
value="/images/cfsbanner.swf" /><param name="quality"
value="high" />
<embed src="/images/cfsbanner.swf" quality="high"
pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="199"
width="589"></object>
</div>

I think I've got it placed correctly, vertically. I'm having a hard time getting the horizontal placement down. I'm using vspace and hspace. The problem is, hspace creates space on both sides of the SWF which basically centers it. I can't seem to get it to appear where the old gif was.

I think my problem has to do with the links in red to the left of the graphic. As soon as I place the SWF, those links get pushed waaaaay to the left. I'm using align="right" in the code for the SWF because otherwise, the top section stays the same and the SWF gets pushed to the bottom of the page, in the content area.

Here are the rules in the CSS for the link items to the left of the graphic:

#wrap #menu a { font: 0.9em/2.2em Arial, sans-serif; background-image: url(images/lm-li.gif); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: scroll; background-position: left 50%; padding-left: 25px; text-decoration: none; text-transform: uppercase; height: 2.2em; padding-bottom: 3px; display: block;50%; }

#wrap #menu ul { padding: 10px 0 }

#wrap #menu li { line-height: 26px; background-image: url(images/li-line.gif); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: scroll; background-position: left bottom; margin-right: 15px; list-style: none }

I'm going to play with the rules for the link items some more but in the meantime does anyone have any quick suggestions as to what my problem might be? Its supposed to look like this except the gif should be the SWF.

Thanks!