Yes, what you said was what I was trying to say poorly

Quote:
This actually is starting to point to the fact that this might have been a false ending.

In the future, didn't they say the bomb happened the day after the election? The finale ended the night after the election. Unless it happened in the next 20 minutes, it seems there's a discrepancy.

And is it just me, or did it feel odd that there were apparently no people on the streets of NYC at night? Have they been to NYC?

Oh, and as for the thing with Richard Roundtree, I definitely think that's his power, not Peter's. Nobody else noticed Peter, which could mean he was invisible but they didn't show that and I think Peter said something when Simone and Past Peter were in that greenhouse. I did think that scene was pretty cool, though. I liked that Peter's mother was wrong about him. I still really want to know what her power is, though. I'm convinced she has one.

So does anyone have a theory yet as to WHY Peter exploded? Am I the only one who doesn't think that was clear? Where's Hugo? Maybe we're just waiting for people to get caught up with their Tivos