Quote:
Just finished it. How's everyone else getting on?

I finished the normal game the first night (the 10th).

I went through the game with commentary on, the following two nights. Which, by the way, is AWESOME. I totally want to meet Ellen McLain. Vixy and I also spent quite a bit of time playing with GCFscape and listening to the GLaDOS audio files, especially the ones at the end. "It also says you're adopted."

Oh, and the ending song is already extracted, tagged, and in the Jonathan Coulton playlist on my Empeg.

I finished the "Advanced" maps (which get unlocked when you finish the normal maps) last night, including a failure-space solution to one particularly nasty room on the very last map (i.e., a solution that they didn't intend and didn't prevent me from doing, but which seems logical and consistent within the game world).

I have already learned, practiced, and charted out the ending song so that Vixy and I can perform it at the convention in Vancouver we're doing this weekend. We'll probably rehearse the song some tonight. Vixy has been quoting GLaDOS all week and can do the voice perfectly. We've even been analyzing the song, noting why it's such a quintessential Coulton piece in terms of the key changes, the song structure, and the chord theory. There's a particular note interval that's so VERY coulton, and it's painfully catchy. I wish I could write like that.

Somewhere in there, I also managed to finish Episode 2. Which was also AWESOME.