Thanks Bitt.

Bitt's image post didn't cause a horizontal scroll bar on my small-ish Firefox 2.0 window. It simply didn't show the right side of the image that was off the screen. Tough call on what to do with this: I've never fully liked one big image making a whole thread wider, thus forcing me to scroll left and right to read all the text. I have seen another forum which only widens the post with the image, leaving all the others ad some narrow default width.

Also, while reading a thread, were the reply buttons at the top of each post? How quickly I forget.

(Ctrl-A, Ctrl-C, it's a habit now)

edit: Holy cow, that IS faster. Adding a post didn't show that confirmation screen. Phew!!

edit 2: Editing a post, however, did show the confirmation screen, but for a shorter time.

Oh, and when I posted, it returned me to the post in the thread where I clicked Reply (almost). It didn't take me to my post (the bottom of the thread) as always. The new functionality could be handy.

Edited by FireFox31 (09/12/2007 13:59)