The HD trailers are anywhere from 20-200MB each, but my disk space isn't that limited as I'v got about 3TB on my media server right now. 1.5TB of that is mirrored raid.

I will keep SOME trailers persistently, but I won't keep ALL trailers persistently. Basically this is how I'll manage the whole affair...

I will be downloading everything that gets listed in the Apple feed. This allows me to see what's coming up. I will only keep trailers for movies I have or that I would like to watch, which means some will be deleted. This allows me to review trailers for stuff that's already out as well.

As I purchase full length movies, I store them on my media server. I'm totally getting away from physical media. I did it for music years ago and now it's time to cut the cord for video.

Now, along with the full length feature, I have a good chance of also having the trailer for that feature saved along with it. This allows me (or other members of the house and friends) to take a quick peek at the trailer and read a synopsis to see if that's the movie they want to fire up and watch.