Note: This is an older thread. But better than killing/hijacking Rob's RAID thread.

Just a FYI. BluRay will be (should be) in Apple machines this year. It's being worked on now.

The concerns I expressed in this thread about the large trackpad seem not to be a problem. Testing at the Apple Store was OK with leaving a resting thumb at the bottom. At least in a standing position at a counter. wink

From looking and handling I would never guess the trackpad has any glass in it whatsoever. At least not with a 15 minute perusal. The glossy screen looked OK in the Apple Store (it's all I saw on display) but I went for the matte option anyway since it's what I'm accustomed to with my PowerBook (and because I don't want glare obviously).

NVIDIA seems to have a clean sweep of every standard Mac configuration. I can't even remember the last time that's ever happened with any vendor, if it's ever happened at all. I'm pretty sure that even in ATI's Mac heyday there were always at least a couple of SKUs with NVIDIA or another vendor (before NV hit the scene).

It doesn't look like NV will hold this sweep through the rest of 2009 though. Expect some changes in the summer.