Quote:
I don't like they way they debut and axe shows before they've even had a realistic chance, but at least they have a diversified lineup, unlike CBS which pretty much has CSI on every night of the week in almost every timeslot - sure, they're under different names, but they're all CSI.

While I'm not going to disagree with your overall point, CSI Miami is DEFINITLY a different show from the other two. LV certainly was better when Grissom was on it, but it has not descended to the ridiculous level of Miami. CSI Miami just silly with the overacting, overuse of lens flares, a set that look nothing like a crime lab (WAY worse than LV, which is pushing credibility as it is), running around in Hummers, action sequences that don't belong, and overacting (did I mention overacting?). Humorously enough, the majority of people I've met who like CSI: Miami don't really care for the other two.

We did catch an episode of Miami once that made me laugh out loud- the dialog was something like this

Distraught Hispanic mother says, "A white girl goes missing and every is excited about it. Our girl goes missing and no one cares"

Caruso looks at her sternly and says "ALMOST no one"

Yeah, way to make her feel better, champ.