I'm now on episode 6 of Burn Notice and so far I like it. Probably a bit less than Leverage, but that may change. One thing that bothers me about it is that everyone is a little too politically correct and gentle. Fiona with a passion for guns and violence is far too tame. Michael as a spy does the calculated risk thing well, but IMO, he should also be willing to go the extra mile - eliminate and dispose. There have been a few times where I expected to see a body count. It would have been the simplest thing to do in solving the situation. Especially in the previous episode (#5, the gun smugglers). The lead also has quite a blase attitude with regards to his burning. He's not driven enough by it. Compare it to the (main) character Charlie Cruze in Life for instance. Or Jason Bourne... The show reminds me a lot of 80's shows like the A-Team. In concept, not necessarily execution, this is way better of course.

I've watched both episodes of Rookie Blue and I'm still undecided. It's watchable, but a little too generic. It takes place in Toronto which caught me by complete surprise. They haven't yet mentioned the city's name, but the cars and uniforms are modeled on TO's police force, it's filmed in Toronto, they use only Toronto street names and of course Canadian money. I know that I'm not a big fan of police shows based on beat-cops, but I'l watch a few more to see where this goes. I do find the Toronto thing a little distracting, but only because I'm from the area.

I've been watching a lot of TV this week since I'm down with a terrible head cold - likely one of the 5 worst I've ever had. It's left me completely useless. UGH. It's also insanely hot outside and I can't take that for more than about 5 seconds.

EDIT: Figures that Burn Notice's main character would get a little more proactive about his burn in the episode I watched right after posting...